JadeProtec® Multishield PPResource-saving composite material with moisture and grease barrier.
Direct food contact greaseproof printable recyclable temperature-resistant waterproof
DescriptionCoated cardboard for use in food packaging, as disposable packaging for fast food or for the production of disposable tableware (plates, bowls). Minimal use of film (4 μ) for optimal barrier function while reducing plastic use. Percentage of secondary fibres in the composite up to 99 %, thus particularly sustainable.
Suitable for direct food contact. Temperature resistant from -20°C to +160°C.
UsageFolding cartons, paper/cardboard converting, converting. Particularly suitable for packaging moist, hot/cold and/or greasy food and pet food.
Corrugated cardboard, honeycomb sheets.
- Composite material Recycled or virgin fibre-based paper or board
- abrasion resistant
- Fiber content up to 99 percent
- very good printability
- superior processing characteristics
- Temperature resistance min -20°C / max +160°C
- Roll width 800 mm - 1650 mm
- Roller diameter 800 mm - 2100 mm
- Sheets for further processing
- Formats as punched blanks or intermediate layers
- Grammage: 80 to 850 g/m²
- Surface: PP
- Colours: white, brown, grey, black
- Certified for direct food contact
- Fibre FSC® certified Composite material 100%