JadeProtec® AntiskidSlip-resistant coated paper or cardboard with slip angle >65°. Resource-saving and water-repellent.
anti-slip Direct food contact greaseproof moisture-repellent recyclable Scratch protection
DescriptionAnti-slip coated paper or cardboard for all industrial areas. For the protection and stabilization of palletized goods. The slip angle of > 65 degrees makes Jade-Protec® Antiskid the best performing product on the market. Production and transport processes can be optimized considerably.
Realisation of savings potentials through reduced use of stretch film.
UsageInterlayer for pallet stability in the packaging of foodstuffs, tissues, in beverage filling, metal processing, automotive industry, for dairies and bagging plants.
Supplied as sheets for manual removal as well as for applications in fully automatic packing lines. With excellent flatness and very good separation for automatic processing.
Supplied as a roll for all slitter rewinders.
- Slip angle > 65 degrees
- Water repellent
- 100% recyclable
- Standard grammages: 110 g/m², 150 g/m², 210 g/m², 290 g/m², 650 g/m²
- Standard format: 780 x 1180 mm
- Roll widths: 750 mm, 1100 mm
- Rolls suitable for all common slitter rewinders
- Other formats, roll widths, die-cuts and grammages up to 850 g/m² on request.
- Grammage: to 850 g/m²
- Colours: brown
- Certified for direct food contact
- Fiber FSC® certified
- Composite material 100% recyclable